Valdosta Orthopedic Associate’sWorker staff realize the importance of prompt service and effective communication to efficiently serve injured workers. By providing a dedicated Work Comp Department available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. until noon, we strive to meet the needs of our Worker’ Compensation patients in a timely manner.
SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
Worker's Compensation Program Services
- Treatment of all musculoskeletal injuries, including fracture care, back pain and neck pain.
- Treatment of cuts (minor suturing), abrasions, injection injuries and other workplace injuries.
- X-rays, casting, splinting, injections and aspirations.
- MRI testing.
- Ongoing treatment and follow-up of non-surgical patients.
- Outpatient surgery at our Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Referrals to physical therapy as appropriate.
- Referrals to other specialists as appropriate.
- Durable medical equipment dispensary program.
- MMI and PIR granted as soon as physician can ascertain patient’s status.
- Drug testing (post-injury) available if requested.
Schedule an Appointment for an Injured Worker
Simply call the Work Comp Department directly at (229) 247-2290 ext 1189 or download the Workers’ Compensation Authorization form here. Print the form, complete it and fax it to ( 229)-247-5926 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worker's Compensation Department
Phone: (229) 247-2290 ext 1189
Fax: (229) 247-5926